We are an organisation with the potential and skills to help you with your daily life experience. We understand your needs and can assess it fairly and make adequate referrals. We understand the benefits and the social security system, as well as having close relationship with organisations that could help improve your life condition. We are a big caring family, because it matters.
- Practical support according to the individual or family needs.
- Advocacy and referral service
- Hospital and home visits
- Peer support meetings to share experience and fears
- Workshops to overcome challenges we are facing daily
- Emergency childcare
- Career and business advise workshops
- Recreation activities